10times is an open for all event discovery platform and been accessed by millions of event goers, business professionals, working professionals, industry experts, students, teachers, doctors and people from specific professionals. All these people actively use the platform to find new events, research about any events, share information and take part in discussions so that they can plan their visit to event efficiently and can get maximum value from their visits.
In order to perform the above actions and being active on platform they continue to engage with platform at various call-to-action points and at different juncture of their event journey.
Some of the notable action performed by them on the platform are:
- Follow - By following an event users shows interest in getting regular updates about event in his/her calendar/wall/feeds.
- Bookmark - For the purpose of adding it to his/her shortlisting or wish-list bucket for tracking or for further research purpose
- Interested - By way of showing interest in event, user shows his intent and willingness to visit the event and to join the event community for taking part in discussions. The intent can be for any purpose, be it for attending the event as visitor, exhibitor (book a booth), speaker or sponsor. Basis his intent, he/she can get help from fellow community members.
- Going - To let the community know that he/she would be going to event so that she/he can plan and schedule some meetings and engagements with other fellow visitors, beforehand.
- Set Reminders - Users engage with this button when they want to receive timely alerts and reminders about the event, for the purpose of not missing the dates.
- Register - This is the optional button which comes only if the respective organizer has enabled the same on platform. This engagement is used to officially register a user and issue him proper ticket/badge or pre-registration id for seamless and fast check-in at event.
While all the above actions are meant primarily for platform engagements and to provide value added services to the event-goers community, at the same time we do understand and believe that such engagements can also provide value to event owners/organizers. For the same purpose we term all such engagements as leads in system and available for organizers using free organizer account.
With access to the information about such engagements and users; organizers can plan their events better, can engage with their users community, use that data for analytical purpose and grow attendance and conversions to events.
To learn more about how to respond and engage with users/leads, click on the link in blue.