Claiming your listing makes you the legitimate owner of your event(s). Only representatives, employees and owners of event or event organising company are allowed to claim the listing.
Once you have successfully claimed your listing:
- You will be able to edit/update all details of event(s) you have access to.
- You will gain complete control of your listing information, users, leads, content, marketing and analytics etc.
- You will be able to grant/revoke accesses and permissions to users.
Type of Claim (Account Level Claim vs Event Level Claim)
We understand how organization functions and thus claiming of listing on platform is allowed at two level.
- Admin Level Claim - With admin level claim you automatically get access to all events listed at organization level. With this you would also be able to manage your organisation business profile and would be able to grant / remove access to any event. [Recommended for account administrator responsible for managing all events]
- Event Level Claim - This allows you to access particular event listing for which claim has been made. If you want to claim multiple events you have to claim events one by one. [Recommended for event managers responsible for managing one or sets of event in one company]
How to Claim
Claiming of any listing involves two steps.
- Sending your request
- Verifying your claim / getting access
Sending your request for a claim
The process involves identifying the listing which you wish to claim and sending a request for claim.
1. Via 10times.com [Recommended]
Depending on your claim, type search and go to your event page you want to claim or your business profile page on 10times.com. Business profile page URL looks like https://10times.com/company/[profile url] and event page URL looks like https://10times.com/[event url]
Once you have identified your page listing, look for "Claim this event", "Claim this company" or "Claim" or related link given on page. If you face trouble in finding the claim button simply search for word "claim" on page.
After you click on claim button you would be redirected to enter your business email address and would also require to verify your email. Go to your mailbox and check for a verification email from 10times to verify your email and follow the instructions.
Important: It is recommended to use your business email address, as it will be used to verify that you are the legitimate owner of account.
After successful verification, the link in the mail will take you to your Dashboard account. Use any of the given (four) methods to verify your claim. Please go to "Verifying your Claim" section below for details.
2. Via login.10times.com
You can also claim listing from the organizer dashboard. Go to login.10times.com and login to your account. If you are a new user create your account. To learn more how to create your account please read here creating your Dashboard account.
Important note : While creating your Dashboard account please use your business email address.
Search your event or company listing which you want to claim. You can search by:
- Search by business profile page url [https://10times.com/company/[profile url] ]
- Search by event page [https://10times.com/[event url]]
- Find by company name or event name.
- Lookup by official company website or event website
You will be re-directed to the below page if the system is able to find relevant results:
Click on Request Access button and choose the listing you want access of and verify your claim using given (four) methods to verify your claim.
In case, you want access to already listed event under your company then, you can also claim from link highlighted below:
Please go to "Verifying your Claim" section below, once you have placed the claim request.
Verifying your claim & getting access
Once you have requested for claim, this step involves verifying yourself as legitimate owner for getting the access.
1. By verifying your business email using access code
Use this method if you have access to business email and your listing is not already been claimed or been actively used by any other existing user. By using this method, you verify yourself that you are associated with the company or event using the company/event official domain.
Enter the username and choose the domain at which you want to send the Access Code. Go to inbox check access code email and verify yourself by entering the right access code.
2. Asking for access from existing administrators [recommended]]
Via this method, you may request access from the existing admin/ event managers. Drop down will list down all email ids who have the access to listing.
Select the user from the drop down list from whom you want to request for access. The user will receive an access request email. Once he approves your request, you can get the access to the desired event/ company.
3. By verifying domain & email [recommended]
Use this method if you have access to event/company official website. Via this method, you may request access from those emails which are mentioned on your website.
Enter the URL where emails are mentioned. Click on 'Fetch Emails From Website' button. Choose any email (fetched by the system) from the drop down list. Click on Send Request button (a request will be sent immediately)