oDASH provides a solution where you as an Organizer can be connected to your visitors and help visitors to be connected to your event and other visitors in their mobile phones itself.
Event Mobile App is such special feature provided by oDASH for the Organizers to create and launch their own personalized While Labeled Event Mobile application.
It falls under the category of Premium & Premium+. Once you upgrade your account from Basic to Premium/Premium+ you can create and launch unlimited event apps under your Company/Event Name via oDASH.
To upgrade your plan, please follow the Link.
Event Apps are launched on both - Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You need to have an Apple developer account in order to launch apps on Apple App Store.
Creating Event App
Step 1: Login to your oDASH (organizer dashboard) account and click on “Mobile Apps” tab at the desired Event.
Step 2: A pop-up will appear asking you to select the app. You can either create one app for each event (for both Premium/Premium+) or one app for multiple events under one account (only for Premium+).
Step 3: Fill in the required information that will be appearing in the app.
- App Name: The name of your app that will be appearing in the app/play stores.
- Keywords: Add keywords that are used to search your event app/play store.
- Primary Theme: Choose the color theme code for your app.
- Secondary Theme: Choose the second color theme for your app.
- Hi Resolution Banner: The banner that will be visible on the top of the home page of the app. Recommended size - 1024px*500px.
- Hi Resolution Icon: The icon picture that will be visible in the app/play store as well as in the phone. Choose light background, Choose square icon, avoid transparency and recommended size -512px*512px.
Step 4: Click on the Create Event App.
Your request for event app will be sent to our team, they will review and get back to you within 48 hours with the link to your app for Google Play Store.
Please note that you'll need your Organization's Apple Developer Account for the submission of iOS version of your Event Mobile App.
Click here to know more about Apple Developer Account & how to
get one for your organization.