1. Follow the steps below to add/remove administrator/event manager from Dashboard account:
Step 1.1 : Login to your organizer dashboard and click on the + tab to enter your company's dashboard.
Step 1.2: Your company's dashboard page will be open, click on the Access tab in Settings at the right of your desired company as marked below:
Step 1.3 : A page will appear with all the Administrators and Events Managers listed.
- Administrators Access : Admins have access to all events by default and can manage all the events that are listed in this company name.
+Add (in red): A pop will appear to fill the Name, Email ID and Phone number to add the contact of the administrator.
Delete (in green): You can remove the admin access from the bin icon given at the right side of every contact
Publish(in orange): You can enable/disable any administrator publishing on the website. The published email IDs will be the point of contacts for the visitors on 10times page, where they can directly contact them.
- Event Managers Access: Event managers have access to the specific event only and the admins can select the event while adding the event manager.
+Add (in red): A pop will appear to fill the Name, Email ID and Phone number to add the contact of the Event manager.
Delete (in green): You can remove the event manager access from the bin icon given at the right side of every contact
Publish(in orange): You can enable/disable any event manager publishing on the website. The published email IDs will be the point of contacts for the visitors on 10times page, where they can directly contact them.
Events(in blue): Here you can check for each Event Manager, which all events they have the access for. You can provide access to one or more events directly from this tab (only if you are an admin).
Step 1.3: We do have an option for ‘Advance security’ which you can enable or disable. Here people can request for access from existing account holders only.
2. Follow the steps below to set-up notifications for your leads/reports from Dashboard:
As an account holder you can receive the updates about your events and its performance monthly/weekly/daily in your email.
- Administrators : All the admins here will be receiving the company level reports which will include the lead generation performance of all the upcoming events. As of now for all the administrators the reports are generated Monthly basis only.
- Event managers : The Event manager for a specific event here can receive the reports in Weekly, Daily or Immediate basis for that particular Event only. One can select any option from the drop down at any time for all the event managers of that event.
Some important pointers to note :
- If you still do not receive the reports on your email, that might be the chance you must have unsubscribed to our mails. To Subscribe again, click on the Resubscribe button on the left side panel of your User access page or you can write us a mail at email@example.com .
- If an Administrator would like to receive Weekly/Daily/Immediate report for a particular event/all Events, they need to first add himself as an Event manager for that event/all events and then select the report type.
- An Admin can add or delete any new person as an Administrator or Event manager for a particular event. However an Event manager can only add or delete a person from that Event only of which he is given an access to.
- There should be at-least one email id registered as an administrator. If you wish to remove your email id make sure you add some other or someone else's email as an admin first and then delete your email id from the list.