10times is an open for all event discovery platform and is being accessed by millions of event goers, business professionals, working professionals, industry experts, students, teachers, doctors and people from specific professionals. All these people actively use the platform to find new events, research about any events, share information and take part in discussions etc.
In order to perform the above actions and being active on platform they continue to engage with platform at various call-to-action points for examples: Follow, Bookmark, Interested, Going etc. for any events, companies, page or group of collections. Know more about this in detail.
All such engagements are termed as leads in system and also available for organizers, using free organizer account.
Leads in dashboard is received once the visitor has clicked on: Interested, Going or Remind me button.
As a Premium/Premium+ subscriber you can access the contact details (Email ID & Ph. No.) of the leads and can send bulk mails to them in oDASH.
To contact the leads follow steps:
Step 1: Simply login to your dashboard using your official email id and click on Events tab.
Note: To login to your account please make sure you have the access to your company profile or to your event(s). If you do not have access to your events know more about claiming your listings.
Once you would have access to your listings, go to your event dashboard by selecting event for which your wish to access the information/leads from your my event dashboard.
Step 2: Select the desired Event and click on the leads as shown in red mark below.
Step 3: A page will open “Manage all leads” where you will be finding all the leads that have shown interest in your event. Their names as well as the contact details will be mentioned as shown below:
- Contact: You can individually contact a lead via email. A pop will open to draft an email and will be sent from your Email ID registered with dashboard.
- Status: You can update the status once contacted with lead. A drop-down will appear with options; No response, In talks, Confirmed, Spam.
- Print: You can print individual badges for a lead which will have its own unique ID. There is are options to check in, print and update badge.
Step 4: There various Filter buttons on the same page through which you can filter leads on the basis of date, country, company, edition-wise, or through their status they have mentioned per contact:
Step 5: There some important Action buttons below the filters:
- Mass Message: This is open for Premium/Premium+ customers in order to send mass mail to the selected leads. Once you select the leads you want to mail, you can click on this button and a pop-up will appear for drafting a common mail to all these leads and will be sent from your Email ID registered with dashboard.
- Export List: You can export the list of all the leads, name, company, contact number, email id, & status and add to your own excel or CRM.
- Generate Badges: You can generate the badges for the selected leads. It will ask options for the badges along with color code.You can choose the title of the badge and follow the instructions to create it
- Contact details of leads like phone, email are visible and unlocked till 24 hours of capture, under free/basic plan. Post 24 hours, under free plan, you may only contact through email, using the contact button given with each lead.
- You can send personalized/ custom message to all the visitor/ exhibitor leads.
- You can disable the button, not to receive any such leads (Visitor/ Speaker/ Stall Booking)
Under the premium plans you would be able to unlock following features.
- Full access to contact details even beyond 24-hour. Reply your users from your mailbox and as per your convenience and increase your conversation rate.
- Send mass message or bulk message. You don't need to send same message one-by-one individually. Mass message feature allows you to send same message to your users in one go and saves time.
- API Integrations. You have your own CRM no worries. Our API integration let you import all leads information right in your CRM. So that your have seamless integration with your existing work flows. Our API's can be integrated with any CRM including Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho etc