As per the latest Apple App Review Guidelines (4.0.2), the content provider of the app needs to get their own Apple Developer Account for launching the apps on Apple App Store.
An Apple Developer Account (Individual specific / Organization specific) costs $99 and is valid for one year.
Steps to create and purchase your Apple developer accounts
- Create an Apple developer account here. ($99 annual cost to set this up)
- Click Start Your Enrollment at the bottom.You may be asked to turn on two-factor authentication. Click here for instructions.
- Under Entity Type below, select Company Organization (do not select individual) and click continue.
- Fill out your company information along with your D-U-N-S number (You can look up your D-U-N-S number directly on the D&B website here in a separate window).
- Add the remaining information and complete purchase.
- It may take up to 24 hours to get your account approved.
Steps to share your Apple Developer Account and grant access to 10times oDASH.
- Log in to Apple Developer with your original Apple ID.
- Click Users and Access icon on the page.
- Inside People menu, click on '+' sign.
- A pop up will open to send invitation to the 10times team.
- Fill out the details, First name: 10times; Last Name: Team
- Enter email@example.com under email.
- Under ROLES > Select ADMIN (This permission will allow 10times to publish the app on your behalf. The 10times Team will not be able to publish the app for you without the Admin role assigned.)
- Make sure to check the "Developer Resources"as it will provide us to access to the Developer Account for Certificates.
- Click Invite.
Email 10times Support Team
The last step is to email 10times Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you know your account manager’s name, please feel free to copy them.
Include the following details in your email:
- The name you chose for your Apple Developer Account. To locate the name, log into your Apple’s Developer account and proceed to the Overview section in the top left corner of the screen. The developer name will be in all capital letters.
- The email address associated with your Apple Developer Account.
- Let us know what you want to be displayed as the ‘publisher’s name’ in the App Store. A publisher’s name is a unique name that is displayed underneath the app name in the App Store. Please note the publisher’s name cannot be changed in the future.
- Confirmation that you invited 10times to the Apple Developer Console (with App Manager rights) and iTunes Connect (with App Manager rights).
That’s it, we’ll take it from there! A member of our team will be in touch to let you know as soon as your app is submitted.
Note: You'll require an Organization Apple Developer Account to invite us for submitting your event app.