Events always have a way of bringing people together. It’s time to invite your brand and your audience to an online event.
An online or virtual event is an interactive event that occurs entirely online or on the web rather that in a physical location. Similar to live in-person events, they are very engaging and have a high level of energy.
Over the past few months, Virtual Events have emerged as a new marketing channel for companies. This helps businesses to connect with increasingly larger audiences through their virtual engagement platforms, irrespective of time and location. Virtual events are now becoming an integral part of the corporate marketing strategies.
Unlike physical events virtual events are highly interactive and user friendly and can be designed as per the requirements of attendees.
10times also has now provided a facility to the organizers to make their Events Virtually live on the platform to attract more audience at the ease of their home.
How to Set-up a virtual event?
Adding a Virtual event via oDASH is as simple as adding a normal event, just few more steps to follow,
- Enable Virtual/Online Event tab: While adding an Event on oDASH, there is a tab available for Virtual event. Enable that button which will showcase your event as Online on our platform once your event is live. The venue button will be locked/hidden in this case and you would be able to add a Weblink instead to allow people connecting online for your event.
- Keywords like Webinar,Online or Virtual: Add these searchable keywords in the Event Description that is great for SEO and helps attendees find events. Let your attendees know this is a virtual Event so there isn’t any confusion.
- Add preferred time zone: At the Event Overview page, add the time zone of your event so that your event timings matches the time zone you are in. More importantly, it is useful for the visitors who can add your event into their calendar as per the time zone you have set.
Your event's time zone is important, and the start and end date/time for your online event is based on this setting. Make sure you set this correctly to avoid confusion with attendees, and ensure they are available in your event at the right time.
- Add Webinar or Livestream link to your Agenda page: Since virtual events does not have any venue, it has to be processed through a weblink. So first and foremost, create a weblink from any of the major virtual conference tools like GotoMeeting, Zoom, BlueJeans and more. or Create our goLIVE Virtual platform powered by oDASH. Follow the steps below to add the weblink to your virtual event:
- Click on Agenda and Schedule tab from Content section:
2. On the Agenda page, click on +Add Sessions and add all the necessary details along with the additional WEBCAST URL.
It’s important to choose the right virtual conference tool. There are many virtual solutions available in the market. But it is advisable that you should go for an event-specific tool which is customized as per industry needs. 10times provides you with a virtual event suite- goLIVE which is a one-stop solution to manage, market, and monetize virtual events.
3. Click on "OR CREATE" button to activate and create our goLIVE Virtual Platform for your Live Stream Conferencing via oDASH.
4. Add the Speakers, Host, Admin or Moderators from "+Add Speaker" and fill the necessary details.
Once all the speakers/host/moderators/admins are added and the session details are filled, click on Save & Publish.
The weblinks of your Virtual Event will be automatically created.
Click here to Schedule a Demo on how you can use our goLIVE Virtual Platform to engage with your audience and set-up hassle free online meeting.
- Send your event for review to our team to publish the same on 10times.
The venue will be hidden on 10times page and instead "Online" will be added so that its clear to the audience that it is an online event.
When was the last time you hosted an online event? If answer is no then its time to go virtual. Go virtual and explore the ways in which it benefits your businesses.