1. What is FLOOR?
FLOOR is the first virtual live events platform that gives organizers the tools to build, customize and manage online events with all the benefits of physical events that people desire.
Event hosts can create custom event registration pages, add sponsors, sell various ticket types, and define a schedule of engaging segments for speakers and attendees. FLOOR is much more than just a "virtual meeting rooms".
2. Is FLOOR reliable?
For the event organizers reading this, we totally understand the amount of hard work that goes into planning for an event. The coordination, communication, and constant double-checking which it takes, to make sure that everything is ready for the Event Day. You regularly pull off inhuman feats of organization.
We built FLOOR to be bulletproof. We made sure that community events happen without a hitch, meetings flow seamlessly, and attendees across geographies feel like family.
For example, before a keynote, you can circle up with speakers in the Backstage and prep them, making sure slides, audio, and nerves are all ready to go. When it’s time to go live, simply mute your audio and video and click “Go Live.”
You can also keep attendees in the row using FLOOR event-wide chat, while coordinating with staff and speakers in the backstage chat. Sessions also have their own chat rooms.
3. Why should I host a virtual event on FLOOR over a physical event?
Nothing can replace the value of physical meetings, but it’s not always possible. Physical events require travel, parking, standing in queue, catering, security, and a number of other time-consuming and expensive experiences.
FLOOR provides the same amazing value of physical events—new connections and great content—without the inconveniences. With FLOOR, you still can avail networking with fellow participants, expo booths, breakout discussions, and the fortuitous random “run-ins” that happen at physical events. The difference is you don’t need to buy a plane ticket or book a hotel to show up.
4. How is Floor different from a webinar or video conferencing platforms?
Floor is the only all-in-one, digital events platform. If you want to host the event on a platform equivalent to Floor, you might need to cobble together at least four separate programs to get some of the Floor features—and it would still not match up because Floor has an innovative proprietary technology built specifically for online B2B events.
Floor is the only platform that provides everything to host an event with sessions, keynotes, webinars, breakouts, networking, and fireside chats. But that’s just the front of the house. Floor also features everything you need to manage an event from end to end: Registration pages, expos, sponsors, reception areas, backstage, and analytics.
5. What servers are you using and how does Floor protect my data?
We use AWS cloud server for storage. We highly prioritize privacy and security of data by encrypting the session's content, video, audio, and screen sharing via AWS. Also, we have Cert-in certification to show data security compliance.
6. What is the platform made on ?
Floor is a MVC High-Level platform which is very robust.
7. What kind of hosting you have?
8. How can we transfer our data, if required?
All data can be exported in easily usable format. eg: user data in excel sheet. Also, you can migrate user data via API or link to CRM
9. Can we use our own flutter mobile app and SSO to connect to your backend and call your browser within our mobile wrapper?
Yes, calling browser within mobile app is possible. But, we would need to test it beforehand.
10. How we can integrate with your backend application and connect with other web apps?
Regarding backend integration, we can connect to the tech team, basis your requirement. Also, we do connect with certain web apps, so we are open to options, if required.
Questions Regarding Session Activities
1. How many panel sessions we can host at a time?
There is no limit on number of sessions.
2. How many breakout sessions ( how many people in 1 room can be accommodated) are possible?
We address breakout rooms in different ways depending on the requirement.
There can be multiple options:
- We have lounge with 4 seats (networking tables)
- We can create sessions as round tables
3. Is live streaming included?
YES! Our pricing includes our in-built live streaming. No more gluing different applications together or trying to embed Zoom links. Live streaming to social media can also be done directly from FLOOR
4. Is there a format for video that we have to keep in mind for showing during the presentations?
Videos are played through platforms like YouTube/Vimeo. You simply have to share the screen.
5. Is recording of the session possible? Can host do it?
Yes, recording and downloading the session is a single click feature. Host/ Admin can do that during the session.
6. Is there a limitation on your platform for storage?
There are limits up to 10 GB. It should be enough to ensure there is no issue.
7. What is FLOOR Broadcasting?
When we use the output of any software as input of camera in FLOOR, it is termed as FLOOR broadcasting
8. How can we add two sponsor logos on the screen?
In the premium subscription, you can add just one logo (image) max height 30px
Alternatively, you can club two thumbnails/logos in an image and upload, but it is not recommended
In the Enterprise plan, we can have an option to remove the FLOOR logo, giving you more space to club two logos in an image and upload
9. How can we add more details about Speaker apart from Just Name & Title?
A YouTube video link of speaker's profile/ bio can be shown on VIP rooms (speakers' private rooms).
10. Regarding Virtual Background
Do we need a green screen?
No, It works with normal room lighting.
What's the size of the background that we're looking at?
Recommended size: 1280 × 720, Also the program resizes internally.
Which are the supported processors?
We've tested this on i3,i5, and above generation processors. Hardware acceleration needs to be enabled for better performance.
Use Below URL to check hardware acceleration:
Is there a high contrast color backdrop that is needed?
Questions Regarding Attendees & Booths
1. How many people can attend a FLOOR event?
From 10 to 10,000 People
2. Is it possible to have a panel of speakers connecting from different locations?
Yes, it is possible for users and speakers to access the FLOOR virtual events platform from various locations. They just need to log-in into the platform using their email id on our web portal and they will be good to go.
3. Can you add custom registrations fields in registration process?
Yes, it is possible to create custom registration fields in the registration platform from the back end.
4. Do we also have a chat space for people to chat one on one like a private chat space?
Yes, we call it a Lobby.
5. How many booths can we have? How many people can be accommodated in each booth?
There is no limit on number of booths.
Each booth can have up to 10 meeting rooms which further has a capacity of 8 seats each.
6. Can we put some collateral in the booths beforehand like the way we do in actual events?
Yes, you can. Exhibitors can upload their profile, brochures or videos and can set up the backdrop as well.
Please Note: The Platform works best on Google Chrome browser.
Also, we highly recommend all users to use a Laptop.