Floor has an exclusive lobby for the Speakers as they form an eminent position in the event. Just like in onsite events, Floor ensures that speakers can take over the stage, share their presentation, interact with audience via Q&A and can also do private meetings with them.
Find below the step by step guide how you can conduct multiple session activities and how you can enter your private rooms.
Login: Click on the Speaker link shared with you by the organizer or join using the Invitation received from 10times by clicking on “CLICK TO JOIN" tab, highlighted below. It is a one click login and contains your unique link for the Event.
- The platform works best with Chrome Browser
- It is preferred to use a Laptop with enabled mic/cam
- Kindly ensure good internet connection (min 1.4 MBPS speed).
Backstage: Once you click on the link above, it will take you on Floor and you will see the screen below. Just click on "Join" tab in blue color, to join the session. By default, you will land to the backstage, a private room only for panelists and host.
- Join Backstage at least 15 mins before your time of presentation.
- Our team representative will be present to assist you, if required.
- Our Team will prompt you to go live on the main stage when it's time.
Go Live: When you click on this button on top right of your screen, it will take you to live session, before the audience.
- Preferably keep your mic in off mode and turn it on only when you have to speak.
- Once you are live on the stage, you may start your presentation after your Introduction.
Your profile picture and description will be shown on the right screen panel (Once we navigate cursor over it)
To ensure that speakers have an engaging and interactive session with their audience, Floor suffixes with certain exclusive features and functions for them.
Find below how you can participate and engage as a Speaker on FLOOR:
1.Speaker Dashboard: If you refer to the speaker dashboard on top bar, you will find an option to upload your HANDOUTS or files for your audience. It can be downloaded and retrieved by attendees in real time, from the Handouts option at the left panel.
- It is recommended to upload handouts beforehand for smooth flow.
- Kindly ensure they are in PUBLISH mode.
2. VIP Lounge: On the left panel of your screen you will see certain landing pages including VIP lounge. This option will be there on the discretion of the host/ admin of the event.
Herein, you can enter your own private room after your session ends. It gives attendees opportunity to interact with you directly either through chat or in-person meeting.
Once you enter room, you can video chat with the user, one at a time.
You can disconnect the visitor anytime as shown below:
On the right hand of your screen you have multiple session activities options as below:
1.Mic On: You can mute/ unmute yourself using this option.
2.Cam On: This option allows you to put your camera on/ off.
3.Present Off: This will allow you to share your screen with the audience.
Click on Present off >> Select your entire screen option >> Click on SHARE
Screen sharing will not be possible using Google chrome browser from Macbook
By default, the Apple OS does not give permission to google chrome to share screen. For this, you have to give permission first. Refer this link for granting permission in MacOS: https://bit.ly/2zA3FAj
4. Discuss: With this option, you may view/ participate in the discussions, bifurcated in three categories.
Audience/ Public: You can read public chat and address to the queries of attendees and can also write your own comments.
Panelists/ Private: Here you will be able to exchange messages among panelists only. This is a private discussion forum among speakers, host and moderators.
QnA: You can view the questions been asked by attendees here and can address them.
5. Polls: You can view/ create active polls and their result here.
Note: It is recommended to create them beforehand (unpublish mode) for smooth flow. If you want you can activate/ publish them in between the session, when required.
6. Leave: If you want to leave the conference for some other engagements, you may use this option. You can join back any time by clicking on the same link shared with you.
- Use Laptop/PC and chrome browser for better user experience. iPAD / mobile phone not recommended.
- Ensure good internet speed (Min. 1.4 MBPS)
- Allow permission to camera/mic while logging in.
- Always use your registered email id/ invite link to login.
- Please do not share your link as it is your unique login link.
- If your system has a Firewall installed, kindly use your high speed hotspot.
- If you are using a Mac, install chrome browser and then open the speaker's link.