Floor has an exclusive lobby for the Speakers as they form an eminent position in the event. Just like in onsite events, Floor ensures that speakers can take over the stage, share their presentation, interact with audience via Q&A and can also do private meetings with them.
Find below the step by step guide how you can conduct multiple session activities and how you can enter your private rooms.
Login: Click on the Speaker link shared with you by the organizer or join using the Invitation received from 10times by clicking on “CLICK TO JOIN" tab, highlighted below. It is a one click login and contains your unique link for the Event.
- The platform works best with Chrome Browser
- It is preferred to use a Laptop with enabled mic/cam
- Kindly ensure good internet connection (min 1.4 MBPS speed).
Backstage: Once you click on the link above, it will take you on Floor and you will see the screen below. Just click on "Join" tab in blue color, to join the session. By default, you will land to the backstage, a private room only for panelists and host.
- Join Backstage at least 15 mins before your time of presentation.
- Our team representative will be present to assist you, if required.
- Our Team will prompt you to go live on the main stage when it's time.
Go Live: When you click on this button on top right of your screen, it will take you to live session, before the audience.
- Preferably keep your mic in off mode and turn it on only when you have to speak.
- Once you are live on the stage, you may start your presentation after your Introduction.
Your profile picture and description will be shown under option "Panelist" on the right panel menu
To ensure that speakers have an engaging and interactive session with their audience, Floor suffixes with certain exclusive features and functions for them.
Find below how you can participate and engage as a Speaker on FLOOR:
On the right hand of your screen you have multiple session activities options as below:
1) Partners: Using this option, you can hide/ view sponsors ticker on screen
2) Discuss: This option will be available backstage as well as with Go Live. You may view/ participate in the discussions, bifurcated in the two categories.
a. Audience/ Public: You can read public chat and can also write your own comments.
b. Panelists/ Private: Here you will be able to exchange messages among panelists only. This is a private discussion forum among speakers, host and moderators.
3) QnA: You can view the questions raised by attendees here.
4) Panelist: You can view all the panelists with bifurcation as Host, Moderator, Speakers and Admins and their respective profile from here. Also, you can connect with them via messages, by clicking on their profile picture.
5) Polls: You may view Polls from here and submit your answers.
6) Handouts: You can manage (upload/ publish/ unpublish) session-wise handouts from here. This option allows you to upload any required files, PPT, brochures or videos (file size less than 6MB). Audience can view and download them from the handouts section. Please refer to the GIF image below:
- It is recommended to upload handouts beforehand for smooth flow.
- Kindly ensure they are in PUBLISH mode.
7) Audience: With this option you can view all your audience/ users, their profiles and can also chat with them via messages.
Other Session Activities on the footer bar of screen
Mic: You can mute/ unmute yourself using this option while you are backstage.
Cam: This option allows you to put your camera on/ off.
Present: This will allow you to share your screen and presentation with the audience. Kindly refer to this article to know more about how to share your presentation.
Leave: By clicking on this you may anytime leave the screen/ session.
Language Interpretation: If the organizer has enabled the option audio Interpretation then you can choose language of your choice.
Full Screen: You can enlarge your screen by clicking on the highlighted button below. And then can get back to normal by clicking again on the same or clicking Esc.
Expand: You can expand screen to hide the sponsor ticker/ session activity display from right section of the screen
Share & Invite
You can share the event on social media or can invite your friends directly, through this option, at the bottom right of your screen.
You can exit the session/ room, by clicking on this option.
Digital Handout Bag
There is a digital handout bag link at the top right of your screen. All the handouts uploaded by you at event level and viewed by you from any session would show here. You can manage the handouts from here as well.
This option will let you know your internet strength, your camera and microphone settings. If all is well and still you face any issues, you may click on Reboot.
On the left of your screen you will find certain landing pages as captured below, to update your attendees about the event and network with other participants.
FLOOR - A user can click on this icon "Floor", to see the complete layout of the event.
You can arrange the complete placement of speakers, the VIP lounges, booths, sponsors, networking tables and agenda & schedule of the event as required.
Stage - This will showcase all the rooms of the sessions happening in the Event. You will find every sessions status below based on their timings (Live/Start shortly/Ended) and you can join any room by clicking on the Join button. Please note, you may join the backstage of any session only when you are one of the speaker of that session, rest all sessions you will join as an attendee.
Lobby - This will show you the list of the fellow attendees. You can search any attendee by name or company. You can view their profile and can connect directly with them one to one by clicking on the respective profile picture
Lounge - We ensure that your event is interactive and engaging. So we allow an open networking opportunity among one another when desired. Here, one can grab a seat in any open networking tables and network with others, any time during the event. This will let users leave the ongoing session and join their private meet. However, If they want, they may switch back to the live session anytime again.
VIP Lounge - On the left panel of your screen you can see VIP lounge. This option will be there on the discretion of the host/ admin of the event. Herein, you can enter your own private room after your session ends. It gives attendees opportunity to interact with you directly either through chat or in-person meeting.
Once you enter room, you can video chat with the user, one at a time.
You can disconnect the visitor anytime as shown below:
Booths - One can see all the participating exhibitors, their profiles, download their brochures. Also, if they are available, they may chat with them and can grab meeting with them at their discretion. If the exhibitors are in their room and available for meeting, they will invite you in their board room.
Helpdesk - As the name suggests, this may include one or two members (depending upon the number of attendees) from the organization who can always be available to help the visitors/ attendees. For instance, if you face any issues during the event, related to mic or camera, you may reach out to people available at the reception and share your concern. This encourages customer support.
Feeds: You can post your feeds/ thoughts about the session from here and can watch & like others' feeds as well.
- Use Laptop/PC and chrome browser for better user experience. iPAD / mobile phone not recommended.
- Ensure good internet speed (Min. 1.4 MBPS)
- Allow permission to camera/mic while logging in.
- Always use your registered email id/ invite link to login.
- Please do not share your link as it is your unique login link.
- The same link will allow you to attend other sessions as attendees. (The link will work as speaker link in the sessions in which you are the speaker and for other sessions, it will work as visitor link)
- If your system has a Firewall installed, kindly use your high speed hotspot. You can follow the article here as well.
- If you are using a Mac, install chrome browser and then open the speaker's link. Click here to know more .