The business model of virtual events has evolved to prominently feature corporate sponsorship as a business-to-business (B2B) exchange mechanism. The sustainability of this business model rests with the propensity for event organizers to consistently deliver value to all event participants including visitors, panelists, exhibitors or sponsors and minimize potential role conflicts.
Having said that, below are the options in which you can feature and facilitate your sponsors on Floor:
1. Logo Carousel
This is the option on Floor wherein the logo images are showcased in a visually appealing carousel throughout the event. If you hover the mouse over it, it will stop and then start again. This carousel will be intact for the user wherever he moves around the event, on stage, lobby or lounges.
2. Logo on Session
You have the option to highlight the company logo images on the session screen as highlighted below:
3. Logo on Lounge Networking Tables
The logo images and Company names of the sponsors can be customized on the networking tables in the lounge area. Kindly refer to this article to know more.
4. Sponsor Booth
Sponsors can be allotted premium booths as well. They can have one to many private meetings with the audience here. They can upload logo, brochures, videos and can share presentations.
5. Session Intro Video/ Banner
You can play a welcome video, featuring your sponsors on stage, for your audience while the session starts.
These are the few standard ways on Floor, where we can features your sponsors and can create value for them.
6. Miscellaneous (outside event): At the discretion of the organizer
- Hyperlinked sponsor logo on Registration page
- Sponsors can receive the full list of attendees with name, email, location, and ticket type purchased.
- Sponsors can receive event analytics reports -- referral source, turnout percentage, registration visits vs. conversions, connections made during event, country, device, etc.
- Sponsors can receive recordings, chat transcripts for both the event chat and sessions chat, and poll data from the event once finished.
Still, we are open to more suggestions to add & customize a feature request for the product team to review 🦾