To ensure that your event session is informative, insightful, engaging and more presentable, FLOOR provides you with screen sharing option.
You may share your screen to display your presentation files, audio/ videos etc.
To do so, follow the steps below:
Go to "Screen Share" option, on the bottom of your screen.
Click on "Your Entire Screen"
Select checkbox "Share Audio"
Click on "Share"
Your screen would now be visible to the audience.
Though you will see multiple images of your screen, you may continue switching to your presentation as audience can see your presentation.
Audience can see your presentation as well you on stage.
To stop the presentation, click on the same icon "Share Screen (Stop sharing)" again.
Broadcast your Camera during presentation
Floor lets you share your screen for presentation while keeping your own window also visible to the audience, simultaneously. For this, kindly consider the points below:
Click on Screen Share icon from footer menu
Turn On your camera
1. While sharing screen, only those applications will be shared that are not minimized by the user
2. Kindly ensure giving permission to your camera/ microphone
You will see a small video icon where you enter URL(besides bookmark star). Click on that and allow permission to access your camera and microphone. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:
3. Make sure the internet connection is very good, at least 1.4 MBPS.
4. Screen sharing will not be possible using Google chrome browser from Macbook unless permission granted to chrome.
By default, the Apple OS does not give permission to google chrome to share screen. For this, you have to give permission first. Refer this link for granting permission in MacOS: https://bit.ly/2zA3FAj
Alternatively, you can share the chrome tabs in screen sharing (However, entire screen and application window will not be shared).
5. If your system has a Firewall installed, kindly use your high speed hotspot.