To ensure that your event session is informative, insightful, engaging and more presentable, FLOOR provides you with screen sharing option.
You may share your screen to display your presentation files, audio/ videos etc.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to "Present Off" option, on the right section of your screen.
- Click on "Your Entire Screen"
- Select checkbox "Share Audio"
- Click on "Share"
Your screen would now be visible to the audience.
- Though you will see multiple images of your screen, you may continue switching to your presentation as audience can see your presentation.
- Audience can see your presentation as well you (at the top right corner of the stage).
- To stop the presentation, click on the same icon "Present Off" again.
Broadcast your Camera during presentation
Floor lets you share your screen for presentation while keeping your own window also visible to the audience, simultaneously. For this, kindly consider the points below:
- Click on Present Off from right panel and start screen sharing
- Turn On your camera
- At the bottom menu of your screen, you will see four window icons (besides enlarge screen option), highlighted below.
- You may click on any of them to set your camera/ window position on screen, as per your choice. (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right respectively)
- In the below screenshot, first icon (indicating top left) is selected as highlighted.
1.Kindly ensure giving permission to your camera/ microphone
You will see a small video icon where you enter URL(besides bookmark star). Click on that and allow permission to access your camera and microphone. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:
2. Make sure the internet connection is very good, at least 1.4 MBPS.
3. Screen sharing will not be possible using Google chrome browser from Macbook
By default, the Apple OS does not give permission to google chrome to share screen. For this, you have to give permission first. Refer this link for granting permission in MacOS: https://bit.ly/2zA3FAj
4. If your system has a Firewall installed, kindly use your high speed hotspot.