If the speaker/ host is willing to make the session more engaging, they can anytime invite guests on stage, respond to their queries or can have discussion with them, in person.
To invite a guest, refer to the steps below:
- Ask audience to click on Raise Hand option from their right side of the screen if they want to come on stage with any question/ concern
- Go to the QnA from right panel menu
- Those who have raised hands will show up in that category "Hands Raised"
- You can bookmark any preferred hand raise or Question to be picked up later, by clicking on "star" icon highlighted below.
- If the questions and hand raise are several in number, you may also sort them by time or bookmark, to be answered later
- You can invite them by clicking on the highlighted button below "+invite"
- If the guest accepts your invitation, he/ she will show up on the stage, sharing screen with you.
- Once the discussion is over, and if the guest does not disconnect himself, you can do that from the same option: Hands Raised > Disconnect
Admin, Host and Moderator can control this function.