If the speaker/ host is willing to make the session more engaging, they can anytime invite guests on stage, respond to their queries or can have discussion with them, in person.
To invite a guest, refer to the steps below:
- Ask audience to click on Raise Hand option from their right side of the screen if they want to come on stage with any question/ concern
- Go to the Host Dashboard > QnA
- Those who have raised hands will show up in that category "Hands Raised"
- You can invite them by clicking on the highlighted button below "+invite"
- If the guest accepts your invitation, he/ she will show up on the stage, sharing screen with you.
- Once the discussion is over, and if the guest does not disconnect himself, you can do that from the same option: Dashboard > QnA > Hands Raised > Disconnect