It’s time to have a hybrid experience on FLOOR! Hybrid event is an offline event with a virtual version.
There can be three cases to host such events with different kind of expeiences:
1. Broadcasting with Streaming key: When you want to live feed external audio/ video to your audience on FLOOR
For this, kindly refer to the steps below:
- You would set up your studio suite (external microphone/ camera) at the physical event.
- Now, on FLOOR, Go to Troubleshoot option, at the top right corner
- Select your external camera and microphone from the respective drop down menu and it is now all set to go live.
- Now you can display the footage from your offline event directly on your event FLOOR to your online audience.
Note: When we use the output of any software as input of camera on FLOOR, it is termed as FLOOR broadcasting.
2. Live Streaming: When you want to live feed/ broadcast event happening on FLOOR to your external audience
For this, kindly refer to this article
3. Broadcasting with Hybrid Cameras (cameras used other than laptop): When you want to broadcast your event on FLOOR from third party software/ platform
For this, you just need to enable the option "Stream-in feed from 3rd party Studio" from the Settings on FLOOR. Then, we will provide you with Streaming Key and URL, using which you can broadcast your event here, on FLOOR.