Organizers can do the required settings from the Dashboard itself, for user registration and setting up badges/ ticket IDs/ pins for them to sign in.
To do so, kindly follow the below steps:
Step 1: Badge Setup
Enabling this feature will make user's entry to the event restricted to validated pass code. Therefore, users only with valid pass code will be allowed to enter. Pass code can be badge id, ticket id or common pin code (as applicable).
- Go to Tickets & Badges from left panel menu
- Go to Settings > Setup
- Enable the toggle for Badging & Ticketing Setup
Note: You will still be able to capture leads in the form of RSVP irrespective of this functionality been enabled or disabled. Go to RSVP settings for more details.
Step 2: Enable Common Pin Code
This common Pin is for users who could not be assigned badges so they can use this pin to log in, instead.
Step 3: Click on Update Settings
Step 4: Setup Pass Code
You can decide and setup the method how your users would get a passcode or get assigned with one.
- Manually: Manually assign passcode to all the confirmed users from dashboard.
- Auto Badging: You may enable this toggle option in case you want automated assigning of a unique badge-id to users on successful RSVP registration. This enables faster onsite check-ins & tracking.
Badges can further be assigned to users in two ways:
a. Auto: With this option the badges will be assigned automatically to the users once they sign in.
b. Custom Series: This option will assign badges to the selected number of users in the pre-defined series. For instance, you selected series as abc1,abc2,abc3...abc10. In this case, system will assign these badges to the first 10 users and then will stop assigning for the rest of the users.
Step 5: Ticketing Setup
With this option, users would be assigned with unique ticket-id on successful ticket purchase transaction.
- Go to ticketing Setup
- Enable the toggle.
Note: This is applicable for paid events only.
Step 6: Setup Payment Method
Setup your payment processing method as how you would like to collect your payment proceeds.
- In case you already have a stripe account then just configure your payment gateway by clicking on "Connect with Stripe".
- If you do not have a stripe account then create one, by clicking on "Setup here" and then configure your payment gateway.
- Click on "Update Settings"
Note: Once the payment method is setup, you would see the updated details in the format below
Step 7: Add Tickets
You can add visitor ticket for only one ticket type, currently. Go to Tickets > Add Tickets
Note: This is applicable only for online events.