Organizer has multiple options to choose as sign-in methods for their users on the Event FLOOR.
You can enable/ disable the required options via dashboard.
To do so, kindly follow the steps below:
- Select the event from the dashboard
- Go to FLOOR from the left panel
- Go to Check-in Settings > Sign In Methods
- You will see the below options to enable/ disable as per your requirement
- All the methods except " Sign in with Phone " are enabled by default and cannot be disabled in the basic plan. It is our premium feature. So, you will have to Upgrade your account if you want to disable any of the options.
- The method " Sign in with Phone " is applicable only for Enterprise Plan.
- You can set up ticketing and registration by referring to this article.