As a HOST on FLOOR, you will be the organizer and moderator both, for the Event. At 10times, the HOST is considered to the one who is on "stage" with the speakers, hosting and moderating the entire Event. There are certain added advantages given to the Host.
Find below what can you do as a Host on FLOOR :
- Backstage: Once you click on "click to join" button from your event invite mail, you will land on the backstage of the Event on FLOOR.
- Go Live: When you click on this button on top right of your screen, it will take you to live session. You may share the stage with the speaker or can hand over to them. You have all that in your control.
- Go Backstage: This is self explanatory, by clicking on this, you will go to backstage again.
The host dashboard comprises of the most essential and exclusive features required to control over the event and make it a big success.
1. QnA: An attendee can ask questions from the panelists in two ways; by raising hand and by writing in QnA discussion forum.
The organizer can choose to answer these question either by inviting the person on stage (will show under Hands Raised) or by picking up the question ( will show under Questions Asked) respectively.
The question picked to answer would show as broadcast message on screen, to the audience as well.
2. Polls: You may create polls and release them to audience as and when required.
The questions in polls can be closed/ polar type with answers yes or no, or they can be multiple choice. Also, it is totally at your discretion if you want to show results to audience or nor.
3. Recording: This is the most demanding feature wherein you can record your sessions. Once the session starts, you need to Go Live and click on Record. You can start and stop anytime as required.
Note: If you have taken multiple recordings, they would show in this option but we recommend you do not click on Play during the event. Else the recording would play on the stage itself.
4. Handouts: This option allows you to upload any required files, brochures or videos. Audience can view them in the handouts option from left panel menu.
a. Section Settings
This allows you to enable/ disable the required landing pages. For instance, if you do not have exhibitors in your event, then you may disable the booth and networking pages. Consequently, these categories won't be visible to attendees in the left menu of their screen.
b. Lounge Settings
This allows the host to control over networking option in the lounge. So, it is on the discretion of the host to make the networking table as private, by which users can lock their seats for private conversations.
Also, the host can enable / disable the "Watch Table" option on the networking table which allows users to watch the ongoing conversation on the table anonymously.
This feature allows you to change/ update the status of the session.
You have multiple options as below:
Enable/ disable session activities
Host can enable & disable following functionality for any session.
hand Raise On/Off
6. Broadcast: This again, is an exclusive feature which allows you to mass communicate with your audience or panelists.
This encourages engagement and helps in making the session more interactive.
Anytime during the event, you may write your message and broadcast to your target audience (attendees or panelists).
In case, you select the former option (Broadcast to public) then it will include speakers as well and the message would appear on their screen too.
On the right hand of your screen you have multiple session activities options as below:
- Mic On: You can mute/ unmute yourself using this option while you are backstage.
- Cam On: This option allows you to put your camera on/ off.
- Present Off: This will allow you to share your screen with other panelists at backstage.
- Discuss: This option will be available backstage as well as with Go Live. You may view/ participate in the discussions, bifurcated in three categories.
a. Audience/ Public: You can read public chat and can also write your own comments.
b. Panelists/ Private: Here you will be able to exchange messages among panelists only. This is a private discussion forum among speakers, host and moderators.
c. QnA: You can view the questions been asked by attendees here. And can write your own messages as well.
5. Polls: You can view active polls and their result here.
6. Leave: By clicking on this you may anytime leave the screen/ session.
7. Full Screen: You can enlarge your screen by clicking on the highlighted button below. And then can get back to normal by clicking again on the same or clicking Esc.
On the left of your screen you will find certain landing pages as captured below, to update your attendees about the event and network with other participants.
Stage - This will show information about all the sessions/ rooms of the event. The one which are ongoing or about to start (in green) or which are scheduled later (in blue) and those which have ended (in grey). The number 2 implies that two simultaneous sessions are ongoing.
FLOOR - A user can click on this icon "Floor", to see the complete layout of the event.
You can arrange the complete placement of speakers, the VIP lounges, booths, sponsors, networking tables and agenda & schedule of the event as required.
Lobby - This will show you the list of the fellow attendees. You can search any attendee by name or company.
Lounge - We ensure that your event is interactive and engaging. So we allow attendees network among one another when desired. Here, one can grab a seat and network with others, any time during the event. This will let users leave the ongoing session and join their private meet. However, If they want, they may switch back to the live session anytime again.
VIP Lounge - If any of the VIPS are present in their rooms then users can chat with them and can grab private meetings with them, at their discretion (If they are present in their rooms).
Booths - Visitors can see all the participating exhibitors, their profiles, download their brochures. Also, if they are available, they may chat with them and can grab meeting with them at their discretion. If the exhibitors are in their room and available for meeting, it would show you in blue color as below. Else, they would show "Busy".
Handouts - Herein, attendees may find and download all the documents, brochures or videos uploaded by you.
Reception - Reception comprises of admin of the event. This implies one or two members (depending upon the number of attendees) from your organization can always be available for help to your visitors/ attendees. For instance, if anyone faces any issues during the event, related to mic or camera, they may reach out to people available at the reception and share their concern. This encourages customer support.
Please Note: Use laptop/ PC for the best experience. And, our platform works best on Google Chrome.