1. My mic/ camera is not working, what should I do?
You will see a small video icon where you enter URL(besides bookmark star). Click on that and allow permission to access your camera and microphone. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:
2. I am not able to share screen from chrome in Apple MAC, what should I do?
Kindly refer to this link for enabling the access: https://help.daily.co/en/articles/3400532-enable-screen-recording-permission-for-macos-catalina-10-15-and-later
3. I am not able to view video of all speakers, what should I do?
Video stops due to low internet speed. Click on the troubleshoot icon on right top of your screen, check your internet strength. If required, you may click on reboot your system by clicking on that tab.
4. I am not audible to users, using safari browser, what to do?
By default, safari browser puts user on mute. Kindly unmute yourself from top right section of screen
1. I am unable to login, what should I do?
Kindly refer to the article explaining various methods to join the session
In case of paid event, if you have logged in earlier for ticket purchase then use the same email id to login again.
2. After login, the session shows "event over", what should I do?
The event is a past one (got over), join the ongoing session, in green, from left menu panel under category Rooms.
Only organizer and admin can login into the past session.
3. I am not able to grab meeting with exhibitor, what should I do?
Only when the exhibitor has entered his room, he will be visible as "available", then you can grab meeting with him.
4. I have not received confirmation email, post registering, what should I do?
There may be a few reasons for this:
a. You have not filled in the complete profile while registering.
b. You might have unsubscribed from our email notifications earlier (If you had been a 10times user)
c. You might be using a browser other than the google chrome.
d. There might be some firewall security issues at your end.
e. Mail might have delivered to your spam/ junk folder.
Please Note: The Platform works best on Google Chrome browser.
Also, we highly recommend all users to use a Laptop.