Live Booth on FLOOR serves as a venue, gathering different companies or brands exhibiting their products and accept walk-in inquiries. Acting as a place for visitors to do sourcing for their target brands or industry vendors.
Live Booth helps the Exhibitor conduct one-on-one meeting with their potential business partners, vendors, customers, etc online like you do at the venue.
Find below steps to know how you can set up a Live Booth in your Event, if you want to know how you can add an online Event, click here
Adding Exhibitors from dashboard
Step 1: In your Event's dashboard, Click on Exhibitors from the Content section.
Step 2: Click on +Add Exhibitors
Step 2: Complete all the below Basic Information about the Exhibitors.
Please note adding an Email id of the Exhibitor is important and mandatory.
Step 3: This option is applicable for physical events, where you can allot name/ number to the physical booth
Step 4: Select the type of booth for your virtual event, whether it is basic booth or premium booth.
Step 5: If it is a premium booth, fill in the necessary fields (number of meeting rooms, description, upload welcome video and background image) below.
Note: There can be up to 10 meeting rooms in a booth at max.
Step 6: Click on "Add Exhibitor" and review the Exhibitor.
The link of the Exhibitor will be created.
Send one-click joining invite link via dashboard
As soon the exhibitor is added, you may share the joining link and invite them:
- Just click on the highlighted "Invite" tab
- The invite email form will pop up, just click on "Send"
Live Booth on FLOOR
Check the "Booth" Toggle available on Floor and review the Booth added for your Exhibitor.
- You can edit the details of the Exhibitor anytime from dashboard.
- Email id of the Exhibitor is important and mandatory to add.
- Ask your exhibitors to join Floor via this "Click to Join" link itself, received on their respective email ids.
- Reference articles to be shared with your panelists: Functionalities of Exhibitors and Checklist while accessing Floor