Most of us are having to make major adjustments to programs – cancelling in-person gatherings, scrambling to reschedule, or like, so many of us are going virtual.
Live Venue is a virtual real time page to host your online event. It’s a new way to imagine online events with all the essential solutions.
With event requirements changing, 10times offers a system that comes with over 100 modules to meet your needs. Our brand new FLOOR Video Conferencing Suite will help you host your virtual events a real boost.
FLOOR is a one-stop solution to manage, market, and monetize virtual events.
Schedule your first Virtual meeting
(Refer to the GIF file below for better understanding)
Step 1: Login to URL https://create.floor.bz/
Step 2: Click on the field "Sign in with Google" and enter your credentials.
If your organizing company is already registered on 10times and you have the login credentials as an admin/ event manager to access the dashboard, then preferably, use the same email id and exact same company name.
Step 3: Update your profile (Name, Designation and Company), if you are a new user.
You may select the company from drop down, if you are an existing user.
Step 4: Select the format For Events (For businesses is yet to be launched), enable the toggle, only if it is a private event and click on Next
Step 5: You may customize your Floor layout by selecting, only the features and pages you require. Scroll and select and click on Next.
Step 6: Fill in the basic details about your event and click on Next
Step 7: Click on the admin link (in blue) to land on your event Floor.
Note: You can also find the common joining link above, for your visitors. You can copy and share the same by clicking on the blue icon.
Step 8: You will land on your event Floor backstage now. You may go to the Host Dashboard, highlighted below, to add information about your event.
Step 9: You will see the option "Content" through which you will land on to the organizer dashboard. Complete the Event Overview page and click on Submit.
Step 10: Click on Floor > Room & Layout from the left menu and design your Floor layout.
Step 11: STAGE
You can add the number of sessions from here. there are two default sessions provided, so if there are total 4 sessions, Click on + 2 and then Create.
Step 12: Select and edit the sessions one by one as explained below.
- Add Speakers, Host, Admin or Moderators (select from the drop down) from "+Add Speaker" and fill in the necessary details.
- Add background image, welcome video and logo for your event.
- Once all the fields are entered, click on Save & Publish.
- The joining links for all the participants will be instantly created.
- You can copy or share & invite them from here itself in just one click.
- All admins would be visible under Reception/ VIP on Floor. All speakers and host would be visible under VIP lounge.
Step 13: Private Session
Create the number of sessions applicable. Select the session one by one to add details similarly as in the step above.
Note: Session type will be Networking (Lounge) in this case
Step 14: VIP table
Create the number of speakers. Select the speaker to Add Speakers details.
Note: You may also change the order of the speakers from dashboard, so as to display in that required sequence in your VIP lounge on FLOOR
Step 15: Booth
Create the number of booths and select them to Add Exhibitors details.
You can also create Premium Booth, if any, in your event.
Step 16: Add other pages under Content section (tickets & prices, platform presence, photos, Sponsors etc) to enrich your event strength and boost its visibility on 10times event page.
Please refer to How to add Online event from Dashboard
- Ticketing and Sponsorship are paid features and you need to upgrade your account for the same.
- The changes made on dashboard will in real time reflect on Floor.
- Kindly refer to our event submission guidelines to submit and publish your event
- Kindly click here to know how to publish your event, saved in drafts
- Click here and learn about host functions and control settings